Thursday, 10 January 2008

11-01-2007 ( Friday )

Hi.. this is me to myself.

Since some days i just have been lazing around and not been thinking about how to get into force my new years resolutions.

Let me get started by telling myself what resolutions I had made

1) Do kriya everyday
2) Control on eating habits from 5th jan
3) Concentrate more on my work

Now my explanations

1) For kriya : just one kriya i did on the 9th of Jan and that was it. That also a good Rudra pooja and Kapal Bhati.

2) I go crazy over food. I had a good control when Kanika and me were doing the habit control together. It was a force doing wonder for me and i had lost 6 kgs. That was amazing. Now I really need to get going.

3) Work has always been secondary for me and somehow God has been there taking control over every work i have. Had bad times, but it has really made me stronger. Good thing about me now is that i dont get tensed with things. It might be bad for some people, but my health is in good shape, so i guess its fine for now.


Now i will do kriya when i can, so that gradually it comes to me as a natural process. More than sitting on the pc, i can spend 17 minutes with my kriya. I will write this blog everyday. Food is going to be cut off to half as soon as i can.
Work will go on. Totally getting back of it.

Love for today
Rajesh

No comments: